Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Charles Grodin on Hannity Tonight

I wasn't sure who this guy was so I googled him. He's in his 70s and looks good. Other than the fact that he's a liberal, there was something about him that annoyed me. So, after reading a little about him, I remembered who he was. He starred in the early 70s move, The Heartbreak Kid. I watched that movie not too long ago on late-nite TV. He was an a$$ hole in that movie. Then I recalled that he used to have a show on MSNBC in the 90s. This was before I could get Fox News with my cable company. He was the show and just set forth his opinions. He had a very condescending attitude and seemed determined to report on a "victim of the day". These, most often, were those who seemed to "slip through the cracks".

Just another far-left loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment