Tuesday, June 30, 2009

REMEMBER THIS DAY 6-30-09

Take “6” alone. Then add “3” plus “9” and you get 12. Divide 12 by 2 and you get two 6’s. Could this leave us “666”?

U.S. troops have now pulled out of Iraqi cities and have turned over the protection of those cities to the Iraqis. This should be a good thing, but will it? Will violence escalate? Probably. Will the Iraqis be able to hold down the violence? I certainly hope so. Our American troops are waiting in the wings should they be needed. I have a feeling they will be.

In addition to issues in Iraq, we just had a terrible thing to happen here in the United States. Hate-monger, far-left loon, Al Franken has just been declared the winner of the contested Senate race in the state of Minnesota. How could anyone in their right mind vote for Al Franken, but it looks like almost half did. I don’t really believe that Franken won, but the vote was so close, and Franken pulled out all the stops to insure that he came out on top. From now on, I will do my best to avoid purchasing anything that would benefit the state of Minnesota. People who put Al Franken in office are idiots. I do buy Land O’ Lakes products. I will switch brands.

Not only do we have another evil person in the United States Senate, this could very well allow the Democrats to push through any of their anti-middle class, anti-family values legislation that they please. So, we could have our taxes raised astronomically with the energy tax increase just passed by Nancy Pelosi’s House of Representatives. Then, we could have our health care taken away from us with the nationalization of the healthcare industry.

What does this mean for us hard-working middle class folks? It looks like we will have everything we’ve worked for taken away from us. We’re loosing our healthcare just when many of us baby-boomers are aging and need good healthcare. I see us having nothing, and suffering greatly because we can’t get the healthcare that we need and have worked for all of our lives. I am concerned about the extent of the suffering that we may have to endure. A lot of people in my age group are dying. A lot of men are dropping dead as a result of heart attacks. In addition, a lot of folks are coming down with cancer and dying way to young. On both sides of my family, men die young and women seem to live forever. So unless I’m in an accident, I’ll probably live past 100. I’m not sure that I like these stats.

Keep this day in mind for this may be the day that ends the United States of America, as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment