Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I WAS SCARED THIS WOULD HAPPEN

When the current president was elected, a man who is half black and half white and considers himself a black man, I was concerned that those who disagreed with his governing philosophies would be accused of racism. Of course, it’s not racism.

I live in Pelham, Alabama, a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. Furthermore, I was born and raised in Cullman, Alabama. I know a lot of people who despise the current president, but it’s not because of his skin color. It’s because they don’t like his policies. These same people didn’t like Bill Clinton’s policies or Jimmy Carter’s policies. It has nothing to do with race and I believe that with all my heart.

Now, the second worst president in my lifetime is announcing that anyone who doesn’t agree with the current president’s policies is a racist. I’M FED UP WITH THIS BALONEY AND I DON’T CARE IF I’M LABELED A RACIST. The next time racism is alleged; I’m going to say, PROVE IT! I’m not going to try to plead that I’m not a racist by meekly saying that one of my best friends is black and that I regularly patronize a couple of small businesses that are black owned and operated. If you want to accuse me of racism, you’re going to have to come up with some facts that indicate such.

Jimmy Carter is a/an …(fill in the blank with your own words). He obviously hates this country. Even if he’s so backwards, still lives in the fifties, and sincerely thinks that people disagree with the current president because he’s half black, making his comments stirs the pot and can potentially cause great harm to the United States of America. Why couldn’t he have kept his mouth shut? Because he’s a/an…(fill in the blank with your own words).

I do remember when he was running for president. Folks thought of him as an ordinary guy, a nice guy. WRONG! Jimmy Carter is a disgusting individual whose actions are nothing but evil.

There, I’ve said it and didn’t hold back. Bama Nancy’s mad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment